GET THE APP OR TEXT US AT OUR NEW NUMBER TO STAY IN TOUCH
Save 31% on your order when you order is $70 or more
SCROLL DOWN TO GET THE APP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS SEAPAINT?
SeaPaint is a Sea Mineral paint line that is water based and non-toxic. It's known for its luxuriously soft finish and fast dry times.
WHAT IS THE ALL IN ONE SOLUTION?
The Secrets are part of the SeaPaint product line. They are a quick-drying, multi-use product that can be used to Glaze, Stain, Distress, Highlight, Colorwash, Beachwash, Antique, or Weather any project. The Secret is that it takes just one product to do all of this! No more wax. No more smelly stains. It just depends on the technique used. Find more resources on this in our Blog or on YouTube.
WHERE IS THE SHOP LOCATED?
Brevard County Florida
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
Your order will ship within three business days.
If your order is an auction, expect a slightly longer delivery time.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE USA
HOW DO I APPLY SEAPAINT?
1. Clean surface
2. Shake SeaPaint well
3. Paint on with a soft bristled brush
4. Let dry. 5 minutes or less
5. Apply 2nd coat if desired
6. Once dry, blend smooth by rubbing the painted surface with our Weathering Sponge. Press harder for a distressed finish.
7. If finished, seal with SeaGlass, our protective topcoat.
HOW DO I USE THE ALL IN ONE SOLUTION?
- To achieve the Stained look, simply apply your All In One Solution shade (Secret) with a damp brush
- To achieve the Glazed look, your Secret is applied with a slightly damp brush. Excess is removed by blending with a damp cloth.
- To use the Secrets as a Highlighter, lightly brush the raised surfaces with a bright Secret shade using the "Feather Weather" method. Blogs and videos available. Use the search bar.
- The Antique Wax look can be achieved by brushing on a darker colored Secret as your first coat, a lighter Secret as the second coat, and rubbing it back through after the second coat is applied. You can find this technique by searching the Waxless Wonder.
HOW DO I APPLY TOPCOAT (SEAGLASS)
Choose from Matte, Satin or Gloss. If you're feeling fancy, choose one of our shimmering SeaGlass options. We suggest SeaGlass being used on pieces that will hang outdoors, or will be handled frequently like furniture etc.
To Use: Dip damp brush in to SeaGlass and apply to project in long, even strokes going in one direction. For best results, wait at least 13 minutes for SeaGlass to cure.
HOW DO I JOIN YOUR GAMES ON FACEBOOK?
Comment your bid amount. Keep commenting outbidding the previous player until an auctioneer on our team announces that it is closing. The highest bid wins. A direct link will be posted to you upon winning. Once you sign up below, reply with the word auction and will alert you when a live game is active.