What is SeaSpell SeaPaint?
SeaSpell SeaPaint is a Sea Mineral paint line that doesn't use VOCs, Plaster of Paris, is water based, and non-toxic that leaves an unbearably soft finish to any project!
What are SeaGlaze Secrets?
SeaGlaze Secrets are a quick-drying, multi-use product used to Glaze, Stain, Distress, Highlight, Colorwash, Beachwash, Antique, and Weather any project. The Secret is that it takes just one product to do all this! It all depends on the technique used. Find more resources on this in our Blog!
Who do I contact if I have an order issue?
At this time, all orders issues are handled in our Interactive Facebook Group, here: Treasures By The Sea Paints - Get Help Here
Where is the Shop located?
Office located in Melbourne, FL. Made and Manufactured in the USA.
How long is Order Processing?
Order Processing is 10-13 business days. (Monday - Thursday)
Some colors are a pre-order, and are mixed on a monthly schedule.
How much is shipping?
Shipping to the USA is Free!
Shipping to Canada is $15!
SeaSpell & SeaGlaze Basic Instructions
1. Clean surface
2. Shake SeaSpell well
3. Paint on
4. Let dry. 20 minutes or less
5. Apply 2nd coat if desired
6. Once dry, blend smooth with washable 220 paper
7. If finished, seal with a waterbased poly or wax
- To achieve the Stained look, you simply apply your Secret with a damp cloth.
- To achieve the Glazed look, your Secret is applied with a slightly damp cloth and excess is removed by blending with a damp cloth.
- To use the Secrets as a Highlighter, lightly brush the raised surfaces with a bright SeaGlaze Secret shade.
- The Antiquing Wax look can be achieved by brushing on a darker colored Secret as your first coat, a lighter Secret as the second coat, and blending it back through after the second coat is applied.
We offer two products to finish your projects.
SeaSeal Wax - 2.5 oz Roll On Applicator. We suggest this being used on pieces that will hang indoors, and will rarely be touched.
To Use: Apply a small amount to project, and spread evenly with a cloth.
Poly Sealer - Available in 4 or 12 oz, and Matte or Satin finish. We suggest this being used on pieces that will hang outdoors, or will be handled frequently.
To Use: Apply small amounts onto brush, and apply to project in long, even strokes going in one direction. The best application is to apply in thin layers, and to wait at least 10 minutes for Poly to cure.